Love – A – Thon – Interview:
1. What genre/subject matter do you tend to write about the most? What first interested you in
I like to write about character that are out of ordinary ( be it because their look, their job, their interest or the way they behave)
2. Writing/WIP/Publishing wise, what is the thing you are most excited for in 2014?
It would definitely be publishing my debut novel ‘Perfect Opposite’.
3. Tell us – what first interested you in writing?
To be honest, I have no idea. I’d had the story rolling around in my head for some time, but at the start I didn’t plan to write it in book form. And then, one day, I just decided to put it “on paper”. And when I started – I just couldn’t stop.
4. If you were stuck on a deserted island, which books would you bring with you?
The whole Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. If you were stuck in some dangerous situation (like a fire, a sinking ship, a warzone), which
book boy or girl would you want to come and save you?
Raffe from Susan Ee’s Angelfall. Those bat wings can be handy in situations like that.
8. You’re attending a party with your friends. Suddenly, the DJ changes the song and it’s YOUR
song – what song would that be?
Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode